"When i was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life."
~ John Lennon
~ John Lennon
Having a crush is really crunching your tummy. When you hear his name. When you see his picture. When you meet him at the hallway. When you hear his voice. And you will always wish that he will see you as if you're his princess, the one that he searched in his life for sometimes.
CRUSH. Everyone has it. And 90% of that 'everyone' is girls. Actually to have a crush is not to fall in love. When having a crush, you will feel that you're super excited to that person including at his appearance, personality, and charms. Ignore the fact that he might never know about you and your feeling, you will do anything and everything to make he realize on your existence.
Not only having diseases you can see the symptoms, but having a crush also does got its' own symptoms.
- Start stalking all of his social accounts FB, twitter, blog, 4sq, intag, etc etc.
- Read all comments at his pictures with other people, especially girls.
- Try to make he realize on your existence, maybe your new appearance, new styles, or something that unique in you.
- Try whatever methods just to make he feels that you are important and he needs you in his life.
- Figure out about his family, workplace, friends.
- Add his friends (used to comment with him) as your own friends too.
By the way, based on psychologic study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love.
P/S : Spend your life with who makes you happy. Not who you have to impress.
Post a Comment